Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Lobster Research Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Fulbright Specialist Program
Previous opportunity: Dermal Physiologically-based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Models Accounting for the Absorption and Evaporation of Vehicle/Co-solvent following the Application of Generic Dermatological Products (U01)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2021 2006812||Fiscal Year 2021 Chesapeake Bay Fisheries Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006805||NMFS West Coast Region Education and Outreach Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006811||Advanced Manufacturing Project|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770||: Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (ETCD)|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006797||NOAA Science Collaboration Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006824||Federal Procurement Center Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006815||Export Project|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006841||A Cooperative Agreement for Climate Adaptation and Mitigation|
|CENSUS RMD RMDPO 2021 2006906||11.016, Statistical, Research, and Methodology Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.