Apply for FG 20 006
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Grants to Address Mental and Substance Use Disorders During COVID-19" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.665.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2020 Note SAMHSA has shortened the application timeline due to the acute need in many areas for immediate funding. If SAMHSA does not receive applications for the full funding amount available within this timeframe, the application period will be extended. Each entity will only receive one award from this announcement. Funds will be distributed on a rolling basis..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Capacity Building to Counter Criminal Threats in Venezuela
Previous opportunity: CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON COALESCING ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS LOCALLY LED ACTIONS TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT (COLLABDev)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FG 20 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FG 20 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030203SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement Part B: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2097||Strengthening Global Health Security by advancing International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) Implementation and Outbreak Response through the Development of the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control and the Functions for which it is Responsible|
|CDC RFA GH20 2117||Global Health Security Partner Enhancement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Senegal|
|RFA AR 21 002||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 20 026||Limited Competition: National Biocontainment Laboratories (NBLs) Operations Support (UC7 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 118||Advanced Nursing Education Nurse Practitioner Residency Integration Program (ANE-NPRIP)|
|HRSA 21 060||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 21 062||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 21 061||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP NWIG 0431||Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Relief Funds for COVID-19 Pandemic Response|
|CDC RFA CK20 2002||Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010501SUPP20||CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|TI 20 008||SOR TA|
|HRSA 20 112||Reducing Stigma at Systems, Organizational, and Individual Client Levels in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2130||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve and Protect Public Health in Georgia|
|CDC RFA GH20 2111||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Strengthening Public Health Systems, Security, and Impact in Liberia|
|HRSA 20 111||Supporting Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Screening and Intervention|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020301SUPP20||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|RFA MH 20 500||Post-Acute Interventions for the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa (R34 Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 20 114||Building Capacity to Implement Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start for Improved Care Engagement in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Implementation Sites|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FG 20 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.