FY 2018 Recovery Challenge (F18AS00269)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 Recovery Challenge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2018 Applications must be submitted to appropriate Regional Office by 8 PM EST on 8/24/18..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth
Previous opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00269) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00273||CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|USDA FS 2019 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2019|
|F18AS00275||Ontonagon River streamside rearing trailer parentage analysis|
|M18AS00006||Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment|
|F18AS00308||NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants|
|F18AS00310||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018|
|F18AS00315||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|P18AS00542||Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00637||Condition Assessment of Bear Management and Indicators at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00010||BOEM FY 2018 Environmental Studies Program|
|P18AS00730||Developing Adaptive Management Strategies to Promote Resiliency in Alpine Plant Species|
|P18AS00732||Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow|
|USDA FS 2019 WRR WR||Forest Service -Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2019|
|F19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|M19AS00002||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00064||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00269", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: