Institute at the Golden Gate Launch and Operational Support (P17AS00244)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Institute at the Golden Gate Launch and Operational Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2017 Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $88,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: North India Cyber Security Hackathon
Previous opportunity: Small Business Transportation Resource Center-NE Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00244) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00225||Rehabilitation of the Death Valley Scotty Historic District through web-based videos|
|USGS 17 FA 0093||Notice of Intent - Migratory success study of river herring in Cape Cod National Seashore|
|P17AS00256||Survey and Preserve Prehistoric and Historic Museum Collections|
|L17AS00101||BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|L17AS00102||BLM ORWA Avian Species Analysis in Old Growth Forests Using Acoustic Monitoring in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument|
|L17AS00103||BLM-Alaska, Arctic Long-Term Aquatic Monitoring|
|L17AS00106||BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management â¿¿ Anchorage CWMA|
|L17AS00107||BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative â¿¿ Data Services|
|L17AS00021||BLM OR/WA Archaeologic Studies|
|P17AS00261||Stabilize, Rehabilitate, and Preserve Historic Structures|
|P17AS00252||Plant Propagation for NPS Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team|
|P17AS00262||Monitoring, inventory, public outreach and trace fossil research for paleontological resources.|
|NPSNOIAMIS1600035 0001||Dispatch Services|
|F17AS00217||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|L17AS00073||BLM New Mexico Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00108||BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services|
|USGS 17 FA 0190||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00109||BLM CA Western Snowy Plover Monitoring|
|L17AS00110||BLM CA Insects of Restored Coastal Dunes|
|P17AS00275||Archeology Site Stabilization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00244", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: