Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Grants to States for School Emergency (GSEM) Program CFDA Number 84.184Q (ED GRANTS 080218 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Grants to States for School Emergency (GSEM) Program CFDA Number 84.184Q" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.184.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2018 Applications Available August 2, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 4, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Program in the Aquatic Conservation Facility
Previous opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080218 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00174180001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY18|
|P18AS00494||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 11|
|NPS 18 NERO 0116||James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 009||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|P18AS00500||Paleoecology and Paleoclimate at the Turner River Mound Complex Modification 2|
|P18AS00504||LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service Modification 1|
|NPS 18 NERO 0122||Multidisciplinary Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects in SHEN|
|P18AS00505||Support Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0125||Continuation of the Conservation Stewardship & Educational Partn|
|P18AS00511||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|MMR FY18 NOFO 02||FY 19 YSEALI Media Literacy Regional Workshop|
|18 PHL NOFO 02||Keeping the Philippines Competitive in English|
|P18AS00525||National Fossil Day and Earth Science Week Outreach Projects|
|P18AS00527||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00532||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0140||Archaeological Excavation at First African Site Jamestown|
|P18AS00541||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA|
|NPS 18 NERO 0143||Continue Partnership for Place-Based Education to Connect Youth|
|P18AS00547||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P18AS00538||Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080218 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: