Apply for HRSA 18 023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Area Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 52 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Promote human rights for LGBTI community
Previous opportunity: National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drinking Water
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 18 023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 18 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 18 021||Consortium Linking Oncology with Thrombosis (CLOT) (U01)|
|RFA HL 18 019||Increasing Use of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Traditional and Community Settings (R61/R33)|
|CDC RFA GH17 1780||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Cooperative Agreement between Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|NAP AX 17 003||Certified Health IT Surveillance Capacity and Infrastructure Improvement Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA HL 18 018||Preparing for Hybrid Effectiveness-Implementation Trials for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases in the Inpatient Setting (U01)|
|RFI 442 17 000004||Social Behavior Change|
|RFA 663 17 000003||Strengthening Quality of Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment in Ethiopia|
|HRSA 17 125||Early Childhood Developmental Health System: Implementation in a High Need State|
|HRSA 17 123||Telehealth Center of Excellence|
|RFA OD 17 012||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|CDC RFA CK15 150507SUPP17||Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|HRSA 18 024||Service Area Competition|
|RFA 596 17 000003||PASCA 3.0 - Central American Project for Sustaining and Championing the Human Rights Response to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)|
|HRSA 17 122||Substance Abuse Treatment Telehealth Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS18 1804||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)|
|CDC RFA OT16 1601PPHF17||PPHF 2017: Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands - Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA GH16 171902CONT17||Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve|
|DOS KAM SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|CDC RFA PS18 1801||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|NAP AX 17 004||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standard|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 18 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.