Assessment of Impacts of Feral Horses and Livestock Grazing on Sage-Grouse and their Habitats (F17AS00054)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of Impacts of Feral Horses and Livestock Grazing on Sage-Grouse and their Habitats" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669, 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2016 This is a notice of intent to issue a Single Source Cooperative agreement to the University of Nevada Reno under the terms of the Great Basin Cooperative Ecosystems Study Unit (CESU)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2017
Previous opportunity: Vegetation Management Strategies for Managed Landscapes and Visitor Use Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00054) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00070||Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation|
|F17AS00422||Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00054", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: