Vegetation Management Strategies for Managed Landscapes and Visitor Use Areas (P17AS00018)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vegetation Management Strategies for Managed Landscapes and Visitor Use Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Assessment of Impacts of Feral Horses and Livestock Grazing on Sage-Grouse and their Habitats
Previous opportunity: Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00018||Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies|
|L17AS00001||BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|F17AS00024||R2 State Wildlife Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES|
|BOR DO 17 F011||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F012||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00020||National Park Service-Afghanistan Cultural Heritage Education Program|
|P17AS00021||National Park Service: Research and Write Ranger Cabin Historic Furnishings Plan|
|P17AS00022||National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|BOR PN 17 F001||PNR WCFSP FY17|
|BOR LC 17 001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Program|
|P17AS00023||2017 CCC Backcountry Trails Pinchot Pass Trail Maintenance|
|F17AS00029||Plains and Prairie Potholes Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00030||National Fish Passage Program|
|P17AS00024||Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship|
|P17AS00026||Notice of Intent: Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans at Casa Grande Ruins|
|F17AS00036||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00037||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program|
|F17AS00038||State Wildlife Grant Program Region 5|
|F17AS00035||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: