Apply for FR 6500 N USP
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Authority to Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.506.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the Noticeaposs expiration date. Daylight time on June 30, 2022.#160.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: High Impact Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (HI-MNCH) Activity
Previous opportunity: Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N USP
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N USP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.