Apply for FR 6500 N 19
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Previous opportunity: FY2022-2023 English for Journalists Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|FR 6500 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.