Apply for W81XWH 22 TERP CTA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Toxic Exposures, Clinical Trial Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Community Led Monitoring -Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback at PEPFAR supported sites
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 22 TERP CTA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 22 TERP CTA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 TERP TRA||DOD Toxic Exposures, Translational Research Award|
|22 634||Racial Equity in STEM Education|
|DE FOA 0002809||Milestone-Based Fusion Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 22 TERP CTA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.