Apply for DOS NBO PCO FY22 006
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kenya in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Led Monitoring -Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback at PEPFAR supported sites" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.029.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DOD Toxic Exposures, Clinical Trial Award
Previous opportunity: Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training for Corrections
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS NBO PCO FY22 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS NBO PCO FY22 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 030||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|72067422RFA00006||Local Entities Advancing and Driving Health Responses (LEADR) Activity|
|HRSA 23 043||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Evaluation Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 22 018||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
|RFA OH 23 001||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|RFI 613 21 000003||Support to Zimbabwe’s multi-sectoral HIV response|
|72064122APS00002||USAID Ghana Health Program (GHP) Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SM 22 019||Resiliency in Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|SM 22 020||Support for 988 Tribal Response Cooperative Agreements|
|72052022RFA00005||HIV Care and Treatment|
|HRSA 23 074||Infant, Child, and Adolescent Preventive Services (ICAPS) Program with Additional Funding for Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Activities|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23||CDC-RFA-OE20-2001: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 23 023||Service Area Competition|
|72066322RFA00008||USAID//Ethiopia - Quality Healthcare Activity|
|W81XWH 22 DHAPP||Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program|
|HRSA 23 004||Preventive Medicine Residency|
|72067422RFA00009||Accelerate TB Elimination & Program Resilience Activity (ACCELERATE 1)|
|HRSA 23 078||Family Engagement and Leadership in Systems of Care|
|CDC RFA CE23 2301||Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA): Achieving Health Equity through Addressing Disparities (AHEAD)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS NBO PCO FY22 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.