Apply for 22JD18
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training for Corrections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Objective Jail Classification Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22JD18
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22JD18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22PR08||Facilitated Dialogue Program Training Curricula Development and Pilot|
|PGO MRT FY2021 ARDF||Promote Human Rights, Fundamental Freedoms, and Good Governance in Mauritania|
|22PR10||Impacts of COVID-19 on Prisons Operations|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SFOP0009089||2022 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 08||Youth Empowerment Through International Exchange|
|DOS NGA FTIF FY22 003||U.S. Embassy Abuja Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund|
|22JD01||The National Sheriffs' Institute|
|PD SEOUL FY22 02 ROK NOFO ADH||American Facilitators for ‘Let’s Talk Diplomacy’ (English Discussion Program) at various American Diplomacy House (ADH) Network locations|
|PAS CMR FY22 05||Countering Disinformation International Leadership Exchange Program|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 07||Cyber Security Youth Program|
|NOI ILAB 22 06||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions (Pilares)|
|DHS 22 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|SFOP0009087||Data-Driven Visualization of PRC Environmental Degradation in the South China Sea|
|SFOP0009088||Analyzing How Mandarin Language Disinformation Works on YouTube|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 03||Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2023|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 04||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance, Anti-Corruption, and Integrity|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 05||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop on Embracing Diversity and Inclusion|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants - Mississippi State University|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants - Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22JD18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.