Apply for 22JD03
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Objective Jail Classification Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.602.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training for Corrections
Previous opportunity: IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22JD03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22JD03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008945||FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes for Operational Partners on the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Pilot Program|
|PDS NIAMEY FY22 CORNER||Women Entrepreneurs Shark-Tank|
|SFOP0008949||FY 2023 International Visitor Leadership Program|
|SFOP0008950||FY 2023 International Visitor Leadership Program Collaborative Services|
|DOS USEU PD 2022 002||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|22CS11||Gender Responsive Policy and Practices Community Version|
|22JD05||Indian Country Jails-Training and Related Assistance|
|22PR03||Staffing Analysis - Virtual Instructor-Led Training Delivery|
|SAU90022CA0001||Youth and Climate Entrepreneurship Exchange|
|SFOP0008956||Leadership Development Fellows|
|SFOP0008955||Counterterrorism Strategic Communications|
|NOI ILAB 22 04||Migrant Worker Empowerment and Advocacy in Malaysia|
|WH AST 22 005||Addressing Eating Disorders and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|SFOP0008967||Strengthening Nicaraguan Communities' Capacity to Resist Drugs|
|DHS 22 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 22 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 22 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|DHS 22 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 22 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 22 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22JD03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.