Apply for 20210114 PJ
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Digital Newspaper Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Career and Educational Pathways Exploration System Program Assistance Listing Number 84.116C
Previous opportunity: Connected Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210114 PJ
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210114 PJ) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20210302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|20210114 PF||Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections|
|EDITIONS 202110||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202106||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions.|
|EDITING 202106||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|STATE 202106||State Board Programming Grants|
|COLLABORATIVES 202106||Archives Collaboratives|
|PRELIM 202102||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 202107||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202106||NHPRC-Mellon Start-Up Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History|
|20210428 FEL||NEH - Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20210315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20210428 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|20210309 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
|20210309 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|20210309 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20210503 SO||State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|20210414 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|20210518 PR||Research and Development|
|PAS FRANCE FY2021 01||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210114 PJ", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.