Apply for ED GRANTS 110920 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Career and Educational Pathways Exploration System Program Assistance Listing Number 84.116C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 09, 2020 Applications Available November 9, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications December 9, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Sharon Easterling, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 278-14, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7425. Email Sharon.Easterling@ed.gov.or Carmen Gordon, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 278-42, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7311. Email Carmen.Gordon@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL FY20 Burma Democracy and Human Rights Programs
Previous opportunity: National Digital Newspaper Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 110920 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 110920 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72068521APS00003||USAID /Sahel Regional Office _Nafoore addendum under 7200AA20APS00007|
|NNH21ZHA003C||MUREP/SMD Research Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry (OCEAN)|
|PAS SINGAPORE FY21 001||EducationUSA Singapore Partnership|
|ED GRANTS 112320 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 112320 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Assistance Listing Number 84.149A|
|ED GRANTS 113020 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.101A|
|PAS JAKARTA FY21 02||2021 Academic Writing Center Support Funds Program|
|ED GRANTS 121120 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Improving Retention of Special Education Teachers and Early Intervention Personnel CFDA Number 84.325P|
|DRAFTPD HIGHEREDUCATION||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|ED GRANTS 121820 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School (NAM) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365C|
|ED GRANTS 122220 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Stepping-up Technology Implementation Assistance Listing Number 84.327S|
|ED GRANTS 122320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number 84.250N|
|ED GRANTS 122820 001||for Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Talent Search Program Assistance Listing Number 84.044A|
|ED GRANTS 122920 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): for State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 010721 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Disability Innovation Fund: Career Advancement Initiative Model Demonstration Project Assistance Listing Number 84|
|SVM700 21 PAS 003||American Hangout|
|ED GRANTS 011221 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants To Local Educational Agencies Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|ED GRANTS 011221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.356A|
|693JK321NF0008||Technical Assistance Grant|
|ED GRANTS 011321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 110920 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.