Notice of Intent to Award Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation (BOR LC 18 N006)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the consumer protection sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection
Next opportunity: Countering DPRK &Iranian Proliferation Activities N.Africa
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 6
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 18 N006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CPSC 19 001||Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 18 N006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: