Apply for 72061320RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Zimbabwe USAID-Harare in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Zimbabwe Election Activity Design" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Wildland Fire Support at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
Previous opportunity: Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061320RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061320RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 20 AW 002 12192019||Administrative Support – Karachi Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|SCAISB 20 AW 003 12192019||Administrative Support – Lahore Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|SCAISB 20 AW 004 12192019||Administrative Support – Peshawar Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|P20AS00020||HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AID TO STATES|
|P20AS00019||HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES|
|USGS 20 FAC 0049||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 006||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
|OVW 2020 17795||OVW FY 2020 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|005 FY2020||COMPREHENSIVE IN SCHOOL DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|PAS TBILISI FY20 02 DEMCOM||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SFOP0006339||2019-2020 MEPI Local Grants Program|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021 Capacity Building|
|G20AS00025||WRRI 104b Annual Grant Program|
|20PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|P20AS00027||FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program|
|20AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders|
|MEPILOCALGRANTS2020||MEPI Local Grants Program|
|G20AS00026||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|SFOP0006356||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|SFOP0006354||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061320RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.