Apply for RFA DK 17 503
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition for Continuation of the Prospective Study of Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Data Coordinating Center (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847, 93.865.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations
Previous opportunity: Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills Training Project- SLBE
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DK 17 503
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 17 503) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 17 502||Limited Competition for Continuation of the Prospective Study of Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Clinical Coordinating Centers (U01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 17 503", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.